Career Level Entry-level
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to execute the task given by a superior.
- Ability to work independently, have a positive attitude, approachable, responsible character, and believe in team spirit.
- Possesses basic computer skills and is able to adapt to a small growing business environment.
- Possess self-confidence, good communication, and interpersonal skills, and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties
- Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms
- Monitor social presence and active community groups and products through engaging and relevant content
- Marketing strategies, outreach, and promotion online and offline platforms using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Shopee, Lazada, and other online channels
- Market research & advertising messages on competitors, clients, platforms & technologies
- Meet the above requirements, and be able to work from Monday – Saturday, 9:00 am until 6:00 pm
- Basic : RM500 (Inclusive Attendance Bonus RM200)
- Interns who perform to expectations would be considered for a permanent position after their internship period.
- Monthly Performance Bonus: RM500 (Depends on Performance)
- Performance bonus/rewards can reach more than RM3,000
- Nearby MRT Mutiara Damansara (10-15 min walking distance)
- Training Provided
- Gain hands-on experience in (position) initiatives
- Work on real-world projects with an experienced team
- Allowance Provided
- Performance Bonus
- Build your own profile and network in the industry.