Career Level Intermediate
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
• Assist on mechanical and electronic job (e.g.: maintenance, part replacement, and troubleshooting).
• Documentation preparation (e.g.: job sheet and operation manual).
• Tooling preparation for mechanical and electronic job.
• Assist on part delivery or collection.
• Assist on customer support.
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or bachelor’s degree in engineering
(Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), or equivalent.
• Flexible on working time.
• Willing to travel outstation.
• Proficiency in design software (e.g. AutoCAD, SolidWorks, etc)
• Possess own transport, a plus if can drive manually car.