Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
You will have the opportunity and exposure to industrial experience with hands on practical implementation which is relevant to what you are current studying or intend to go for. We are looking for a candidate with the right attitude and vision which aligns with the company’s vision. We highly encourage individuals who are always opened up to new ideas and agile working environment.
Your exact job role would be determined by your skill sets and abilities. You can focus in ONE of the following areas of expertise as below:
- Learn in front end development such as Web development, UI/UX improvement.
2. Apprentice in Back End Development / Full Stack – .NET, C#, Unity3D, Database, RESTful API, MS SQL, Networking, SQLite
- Learn in back end development complete with 3 tier architecture, database management and etc
3. Apprentice in Image Processing / Artificial Intelligence / Big Data – AI, OpenCV, Anaconda, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe, Caffe2, TensorFlow, CUDA, C / C++ , Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Hadoop, Apache Kafka
- Learn in Research and Development to enhance existing algorithm
- Based on the requirements defined, it involves prototyping on solutions and proof of concepts to ensure the quality of the solution is up to standard before release.
4. Apprentice in Embedded Systems and Hardware – C / C++, TI-RTOS, Linux, Arduino, Wireless RF, IoT, MQTT, Node Red.
- Develop firmware for wireless RF and sensor communication
- Sensor module evaluation and implementation
- Linux application development
5. Apprentice in Production Flow – Python, C++, Solidworks, AutoCAD, Inventor, Matlab, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Manufacturing Engineering, Production or equivalent;
- Hand-on PCB Component Testing, Assembly and Electrical sensor and devices testing
- Assemble simple and complex electro-mechanical equipment based on supplied documentation
- To oversee all production-related activities
- Learn in arranging weekly production schedule and target, to meet customers delivery deadline
- To maximize productivity by optimizing manpower algorithm per production line, optimizing robotic and machine of each station throughput for operation expenses control
6. Apprentice in System Analyst
- Learn in collecting market’s requirements and propose new functions and screenshot designs
7. Apprentice in Solution Implementation
- Learn in engaging with roll out projects to support them for their roll outs such as floor plan designs and configurations
- Provide feedback to our development teams that inform additional product and service sales opportunities
8. Apprentice in Quality Assurance
- Ensuring the deliverables are within defined scope without under-delivering
- Listen to customers’ feedback and manage their expectation on deliverables and feedback to the team in a categorised manner
- Learn to provide support to customer in a timely manner to resolve their issues in the shortest possible time
- Learn in all aspects of the software life cycle including gathering requirements from the business, analysis of existing systems/functionality, design and implementation, all the way through to production roll out and subsequent support
- Learn in occasional prototyping / Proof-of-Concept or research projects and delivery of Minimum Viable Product
- Demonstrate understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Recommend and execute improvements, gather and evaluate user feedback
You will also :-
- Get involved in exciting product development cycle, from hardware, software, architecture, frontend, backend and everything else.
- Get into the core decision making team! Listen, ask and speak up, all you need is to raise issues, voice out your ideas and we move forward together.
- Be a professional in software development, explore yourself to various fields and find your right path.
Employees Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity to convert to permanent
- Company Annual Dinner and team building activities
- Birthday Celebration
Kindly state your internship period in your application.