Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The Internship Accountant is responsible for performing and reporting financial information for the client organisation(s).
About the Job:
Client Profile: SME
• Check company email and classify document to folder.
• Work under supervision of other accountants.
• Help with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable.
• Perform balance sheet reconciliation.
• Assist with the preparation of ad hoc and other internal reports.
• Ensure the completion of assigned tasks in line with established deadline.
• Help with month-end financial reports.
• Study the accounting policies and processes of the organization and abide by them.
• File and scan journal entries.
• Assist the coordinator with month-end financial reports.
• Manage monthly tracking of physical inventory.
• Do data entry and credit checks.
• Knowledge of finance & accounting.
• Meticulous and accurate with high attention to detail.
• Strong logical thinking.
• Strong grasp of the English language, both spoken and written.
• Effective and independent in managing time per work priority.
• Strong value around quality of work produced.
• Eloquent and well presented with effective communication towards clients.
• Ready infrastructure to perform duties on a hybrid environment (WFH).
Some key benefits:
• Usage of digital tools and modern career advancement.
• No Overtime (OT).
• Hybrid & Inclusive Workplace.
• Professional Qualification for advance development.
Want to join our team?
Send your CV to: email@example.com