Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, etc.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operations of the office.
- Keep track of payments, amounts and records and ensure their accuracy.
- Manage petty cash transactions.
- Coordinate/participate in company events/programs/projects.
- Other related duties that may arise from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financing or Accounting
- Good command of MS Office applications
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- High emotional intelligence and strong people skills
- Independent, resourceful, self-motivated and result-driven
- Good time management and stress management
- Minimum 6 months of the internship period.