Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Analyze the trends in the market and the company’s strategies to identify opportunities to cash in on.
- Report relevant findings from the strategies implemented and get them approved by the company’s senior management.
- Support the creation and presentation of new ideas to add value to our products to increase sales and company revenue.
- Analyze customer behaviour and anticipate market trends to develop solutions to problems and needs.
- Identify and evaluate new customers to increase the company’s sales targets and marketing campaign audience.
- Create ad-hoc reports for the sales and the management staff as requested.
- Other related duties assigned by the business development analyst or manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Operations, Finance or Marketing and other related fields
- Strong interpersonal skills and proficiency in clearly communicating the strategy.
- Well-rounded young professionals who can evaluate a business for its weaknesses and strengths.
- Must be a business-minded person, willing to expand his/her business development experience and show readiness for a leadership role.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills will come in handy.
- A solution-oriented approach and the ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems timely and effective.
- A willingness to work with the same spirit for extra hours and meeting project deadlines.
- Minimum 6 months of the internship period.