Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
About the job
We are looking for an intern to join our operations team. You will be supporting instructions of client deliverables, coding and data input validation focusing on specific industry/category or set of categories (e.g. Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty Products). As an operations intern at Nielsen IQ, you create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
● Ensures data integrity during data processing.
● Verify the accuracy and validity of data processed.
● Assist to resolve and check any quality issues raised by supervisors/clients.
● Maintain positive working relationships and open communication with across relevant Operations teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction.
● Ensure that the company’s regional and global standards are always adhered to all the times.
● To support any department / team projects / other duties as and when deemed necessary.
● Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/ IT/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Business or equivalent degree
● A high degree of accuracy, proactivity, and attention to detail
● General computer skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional language skills preferred.