Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
What you will do
- Assist in day-to-day accounting operational related task.
- Assist in performing the month end closing activities such as posting journal entries into the ERP system.
- Accounting data entry AP, AR, GL, Treasury and related works.
- Assist in issuing sales invoices/debit notes/credit notes from the billing requests.
- Assist in receiving and processing vendor invoices and payment processing.
- Assist in performing reconciliation and accounting schedules.
- Assist with filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Work closely with the Finance team to compile and analyse data and track information.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned when required.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Banking or any other relevant field
- Good understanding of Accounting / Finance / Tax
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Must be motivated, organized and possess good communication skills
- Must have good personality and good attitude
Remark: Please share your internship duration (e.g. from date to date) in your CV/Resume before applying and write in to us at (SALRecruitment@silverlakeaxis.com).
What we promise
- Exposure into Public Listed MNC working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Career development, intensive training and progression opportunities
- Friendly and supportive team members
- Hybrid working arrangement and smart casual dress code practice
- Conducive office with snacking pantry
- 5 days working hours from 9.00am to 5.30pm