Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Assist in contributing financial information and maintain Group of Companies accounts in
accordance with relevant accounting standards, statues and group accounting policies, including
preparation of accounting journals, billings, posting, monthly reconciliation of
bank/debtor/creditor balances and financial statement for analytical review.
- Prepare payment vouchers, cheques and payment requisitions to ensure invoices are properly
approved in accordance with authority matrix and payments correctly.
- Assist to verify and check on staff claims to ensure they are properly supported with documents
and approved in accordance with authority matrix.
- Assist in extracting General ledger and accounting data for compliance or required by superior
for data analysis.
- Prepare journal al entries and supporting documents, maintain all transactions and records into
SAP Accounting System to maintain complete accounting record.
- Liaise with operations department, external auditors, holding company, banks and other
external parties where necessary to obtain necessary information and confirmation for