Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Systemizer Technic is one of the leading enterprise solutions companies in Malaysia. Powered by a team of qualified and experienced IT professionals, coupled with over a decade of industry experience, Systemizer Technic has successfully supported its clients nationwide. With an extensive portfolio of technology solutions under one roof, we help our clients to modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Our expertise is driven by out-of-the-box thinking and technical knowledge, enabling the team to be ready to deliver a full range of data center solutions designed to meet our clients’ digital needs.
Our mission is to become the preferred technology services provider delivering leading-edge, innovative technology solutions to all enterprises. We understand our client’s needs and are committed to their success from day one.
What you’ll be doing:
- Market research: Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market by researching sales targets, market trends and the competitive landscape. Assist with drafting sales pitches, presentations, and reference material, etc.
- Lead generation: Generate, engage, and qualify inbound/outbound leads. Manage sales pipeline by updating all activity during weekly meeting. Move quality leads through the sales funnel by setting up meetings/calls/demos between prospects and account managers.
- Relationship management: Build long-term, maintain trusting relationships with the corporate clients to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales. Perform regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitate communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Support project delivery: Collaborate with relevant teams to ensure smooth execution of project work plans in a timely manner.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
What we look for in you:
- Preferably currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field.
- Research: You have a strong desire to research sales, market trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Project management: You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your work by ensuring all deliverables and targets are met within the agreed timeline.
- Operational excellence: You have a keen eye for detail and an exceptionally high bar for accuracy and quality. You also hold your peers to similar standards in their work.
- Entrepreneurial: You are aggressive, self-motivated, and have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and highly agile environment.
- Interpersonal & communication skills: Extrovert. Love meeting people.
- Collaboration skill: You get to learn to work as a team player, willing to share/accept knowledge and experiences with team members.
- You love IT – Gadgets, games, software, hardware.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
Some of the perks while at Systemizer Technic:
- RM 1,050.00 allowance /month if you are based in Malaysia.
- Flexible Working Hours: Work 10am – 6pm structure or work the hours you need to get your tasks done.
- Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance (RM1,050.00) to ease the cost of travelling.
- Sports and recreational activities
- Unlimited, free flow of snacks and beverage
- An opportunity to learn about hardware storage and automation from one of the pioneering companies in the industry.