Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Overseeing and managing infrastructure (hardware, networks, software environments) in the group’s distributed environment.
- Proposing and implementing infrastructure solutions in line with the group’s IT strategy.
- Ensuring that the group’s IT infrastructure is able to cope with business expansion.
- Evangelising cutting edge technologies and incorporating them into the group’s infrastructure to improve performance.
- A solid degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering from a reputable university.
- A hands-on, resourceful and organised personality;
- Great ease and facility with Open Source methodologies and technologies;
- Working knowledge in computer and network security;
- Experience in Datacentre and Cloud environments and high familiarity with virtualisation, clustering, data security;
- Working knowledge of data replication methodologies. DRP implementation would be highly preferred;
- Practical experience in managing access control using active directory and open LDAP;
- Practical experience with cloud technology (AWS, Alicloud, Azure);
- Hands-on knowledge in designing, implementing and supporting systems in Linux and Windows Server environments;
- Experience with thin client systems would be advantageous, as would CCNA, Microsoft, Linux, and cloud certification and excellent communication skills in English.
This career opportunity is available in our following office(s). Please send your job application to :
Kuala Lumpur: email@example.com