Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Qualifications and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Development, Computer science or a similar field.
- Allowance of RM1000 a month
- Prefer candidates in their final semester.
- Knowledge of software programming.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and Codelgniter.
- Knowledge of performing unit testing, design patterns and database.
- Knowledge of software architecture.
- Creativity, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Deadline oriented.
- Able to work independently with low supervision and minimum guidance.
- Provide relevant task and support for Orpheus Capital to enable effective software and IT development executions.
- Assist in monitoring software and digital platform management.
- Assist in enhancing digital operations.
- Gather business requirements and implement on digital platform
- Act as IT PIC for ORPHEUS on all IT related matters