Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Are you a tech-savvy, design-savvy or business-savvy penultimate-year student passionate about problem-solving? Want to gain hands-on experience and exposure to the telecom industry? Well, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our program offers a unique blend of business and engineering, with exciting industry problem assignments that will challenge you to think outside the box. You’ll get to explore the latest technologies, develop practical solutions, and even showcase your ideas through mock-up designs, reports, and more.
As part of our team, you’ll have the chance to work on real-world problems, identify appropriate techniques, and provide valuable insights to help improve our telco operations. Plus, you’ll get to collaborate with other talented students and cultivate innovative career pathways.
So, if you’re ready to take your analytical and communication skills to the next level and have a positive attitude with a willingness to learn, we can’t wait to hear from you! Join us in making a difference in the exciting world of telecom.
- Penultimate year student in Engineering, Business, IT, Graphic Design or any related field
- Strong knowledge in their field of study
- Proficiency in software related to their field of study
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Positive attitude, openness, willingness to learn and collaborate with others