• Supports HR Services filings/documentations in the areas of recruitment, as well as updating and maintenance of HR records
• Assists in recruitment process
• Assists in the advertising of vacant positions within the company and, screening of candidates and arrangement of interviews
• To assist in pre-employment preparation and employee on boarding process
• To update photos, vacancy listing and relevant updates in Job Portals / social media. • To assist in special projects as and when required Requirements:
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ bachelor’s degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or equivalent.
• Candidate must possess at least a CGPA of 3.0 and above
• Proficient in writing and communicating in English and Bahasa Melayu
• Internship duration: 4-6 months
• Good communication and problem-solving skills.
• Free parking
• Professional development
• Opportunity to absorb into the organization
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday