Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
In this role, you will be reporting to the Business Director and collaborating with HQ’s Finance & HR Team in Singapore. Your primary responsibility is to assist the Business Director in business administrative tasks that contribute to building a conducive and cohesive work environment.
- To support HR admin responsibilities, including hiring, on-boarding, employee record updates, filing and staff benefits.
- To support the management of the Internship Program that includes hiring, on-boarding, employee record updates, filing, staff benefits and off-boarding.
- Support in the planning and organising of company events or activities.
- Assist Director in liaising with all government authorities on HR-related matters when needed (eg. LHDN, KWSP, SOCSO)
- To assist superior on any ad-hoc task related to Admin/HR matters.
- To perform HR admin tasks within the company’s policy and best practices
- To support in Fin admin responsibilities that include PO/DO issuance.
- Handle Staff/Director claim
- Assist Director in ad-hoc admin tasks, including but not limited to correspondence with the bank, and government authorities and answering calls.
- Assist Snr Fin Exec in liaising with government authorities on finance-related matters when needed (e.g. tax)
- Support in office admin and in building a conducive work environment. Tasks include but are not limited to Pantry management, Covid safety measures, Office maintenance, Courier arrangement, etc
- Bachelor’s degree or undergraduate in HRM / Finance / Business or equivalent
- 0 to 2 years of working experience in the related field
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong sense of responsibility
- High integrity and impartiality. Professional and service-oriented.
- Proficient in both English and Malay language
- Meticulous and able to multi-task effectively