Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
- To assist in implementing and control of Human Resources policies and procedures for the company.
- Collaborate and execute performance management of companies.
- Support and monitor PQCDSM and 5S implementation.
- Setup and implement employee on job training orientation progress.
- To coordinate of training activities, updating training records and in-charge of HRDF training grant and training claim application.
- To assist in other ad-hoc assignment as instructed by superior and the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Positive, initiative and responsible personality and can work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels.
- 5 working days per week.