Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Assist to organize, compile, update company personnel records, client databases and other related documentation.
- Extending support to recruiting team in recruitment activities
- Assist in higher institutions collaborative initiatives.
- Assist to maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities.
- Undertake special assignments as deem fit by the Company.
- Candidate with minimum Certificate, Diploma or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies – Marketing /Human Resource Management /Finance or equivalent.
- Required skill(s) : MS Office Words, Excel, Power-point.
- Preferred skill(s) : Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.