Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
About The Job
As a Graduate, Cloud Specialist you will assist the Service Operations team to ensure service delivery quality is maintained through direct assistance in implementing and improving working processes and procedures.
You will be accountable for performing all Service Operations activities according to SITA standards and procedures maximizing customer satisfaction by the delivery of first class support activities
Reporting to the Director, Service Operations you will be a part of the Service & Infrastructure Operations team responsible for providing Service & Infrastructure Operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
At SITA, we are meeting the new needs of travel …today! Are you ready to join us?
What You Will Do
- Carry out proactive fault monitoring and incident management support to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver groups.
- Ensure shortest restoral times possible, initiating the timely escalations to specialized resolver groups inside and outside SITA, according to the customer contracts, SLAs and monitoring requirements.
- Proactively detect problems related to service and infrastructure operations and delivery services, conduct diagnostics and provide service request ownership to ensure resolution of customer problems.
- Report and escalate all observed problems to proper SITA operational escalation points.
- Carry out preventive and proactive maintenance of equipment and monitoring of systems and services in accordance with agreed schedules and customer expectations.
Who You Are
- University Degree in Computer Engineering/Systems Engineering/Information Systems;
- Basic knowledge in Operating Systems – Linux / Windows;
- Keen interest in IT Infrastructure systems including server management (HP/Dell Servers), Operating System administration;
- Keen interest in Cloud technologies including Public (Azure/AWS) Cloud and Private Cloud (VMware);
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
- Must be a team player
- Must obtain your degree by 2023
- Must have less than 12 months post graduate experience, excluding undergraduate placement/ internship experience.
What You Can Expect
- Participate in structured rotations allowing you great exposure to different teams and technologies.
- Get assigned to a Buddy and a Mentor that will guide you throughout your Graduate experience.
- Be a part of a Graduate community – both local and global.
- Have access to both Technical and soft skills development training.
- 18-month contractual assignment with possibility of conversion
- Shift based work assignment (7.45am- 4.35pm/ 12noon- 8.45pm)
What We Offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.