Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We seek a fund accountant to manage the fund accounting function for our Kuala Lumpur operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily fund accounting tasks, including reconciling cash and position, resolving discrepancies with transfer agent’s and custodian’s records, etc.
- Performing fund valuation and conducting valuation analysis.
- Calculating and ensuring accuracy of Net Asset Value, including monthly expenses accrual, preparing month-end balance sheet reconciliations to ensure all balances have been correctly reported, documented and supported, etc.
- Calculating management and performance fees, and preparing billing to clients.
- Preparing any regulatory/statutory reporting, quarterly and financial statements, and other ad-hoc reports to the relevant authorities, directors and clients, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensuring strong internal controls are maintained
- A solid degree in Accounting or equivalent professional certification
- A strong knowledge of corporate actions, dividends, cash and valuation reconciliations and portfolio accounting.
- 2 to 3 years of fund accounting or accounting experience.
- Able to adapt to new reporting and compliance requirements and cope with the continuously evolving business environment.
- Deadline oriented, with good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Able to multitask and work independently.
- Able to commence work immediately or within a short notice.
If you are keen to be part of Capital Dynamics, please send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org