Career Level Intermediate
As a Graphic Designer, your responsibility includes the entire process of visualising and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, and layouts and manipulating photo images. You will be required with minimal supervision to conceptualise the visual aspects of websites, digital ads, product displays, packaging, POSMs, exhibition collaterals and more. Your design outcome should be in line with the brief given by clients and are able to capture the attention of target audience and communicate the right message.
• Creative flair and good sense of design/layout with keen eye to details
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
• Able to work with minimal supervision and meet tight datelines
• Knowledge in other multimedia & design tools will be advantages
• Some years of experience will be most welcome
• Good communication skills and a team player.