Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are looking for an analytical, results driven Full Stack Engineer who will work with team members to build, improve and maintain Cloud native applications. The Full Stack Engineers will use their full knowledge and understanding of programming languages and tools to build a high performance, highly scalable and efficient solution that gives a better end-user experience.
You will have the opportunity to work with different technologies and bring your ideas to the table to constantly improve the way we do things. In this role, it is essential to be a team player to ensure success in work.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and work in a dynamic technology centre, this is the job for you.
What you’ll do:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Passionate about building well-designed, testable and reusable codes and libraries with focus on modularity.
- Participate in evaluating and analysing problem statements, requirements, solution development, and architecture designs in an agile/scrum environment.
- Build scalable and robust backend systems (Nodejs) that supports high volume of transactions via web, mobile clients or machine-to-machine.
- Optimize applications for maximum performance and scalability over a variety of web capable devices and browsers.
- Ensures security and stability of all software components from frontend to backend systems, including all the resources being used in between.
- Support and troubleshoot technical issues and providing workaround solutions.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 0-3 years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role, Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in JS frameworks React JS is a required, though experience in other JS frameworks such as Next.js, Angular, Vue, Svelte can be considered.
- Experience working on backend language Node.js is required, to create RESTful APIs, to read/write to database.
- Experience in containerization (Docker, K8s) and Microsoft Azure Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (CosmosDB, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra) is a plus.
- Experience using Git as source code repository.
- Understanding on how Message Brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ) works is a plus.
- Understanding of network components and terminologies (Load balancer, Web Firewall, CDN, API gateway, Subnet) is a plus.
- Understanding on Microservices architecture and design patterns is a plus.
- Knowledge in OWASP Top 10, CWE Top 25 to build highly secure applications using techniques such as TLS/SSL, Encryption, Hashing.
- Possesses good work ethic, a team player, self-directed and passionate about technology.
- Proficiency in any of these technology domains: HRMS, Banking, Fintech