Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Building and maintaining a user-friendly website-browsing experience, solving various browser compatibility or other front-end problems
- Continuously optimising web architecture, web pages, and user experience (UX)
- Researching front-end technical development and providing development structure relevant to project requirements
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science
- The ability to accurately design CSS structure, and make pages that conform with w3c specifications
- Experience in using Version Control System e.g. Git, SVN, etc.
- Experience with RESTful web services design, development, and integration into web applications will be an advantage
- Proficient understanding of how to resolve cross-browser compatibility issues and optimise performance
- Knowledge of any one of the following but not limited to Python, Django, Node.js, and JAVA Spring will be at an advantage
- Have an innovative and pioneering spirit, initiative, and a meticulous and responsible personality. Good communication skills and team spirit are also a must
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- If you are keen to be part of Capital Dynamics, please send your complete resume to email@example.com