Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
· Work as part of project team members to research and develop fixed connectivity related product such as Fiber network / SDN / NFV / Private network / Edge Computing / Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) analytic system.
· Deliver all task related with research and commercial projects under Fixed Connectivity Unit and work well in a fast-paced environment or handle multiple projects at the same time.
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision and provide adequate research findings under tight deadlines.
· Be a strong contributor in research projects, an active team member, and assist each other to ensure successful execution of projects.
· To be a team player that actively contributes ideas and initiatives to team, and independently complete all assignments.
· To continuously explore latest technologies within the domain and strengthen the unit’s R&D capabilities.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering /Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering, or similar qualification with minimum 1 year of relevant working experience.
· Experienced with Fiber optic technologies related to optical networks (GPON/XGPON, OTDR, passive/active optical amplifiers, splicing) will be an added advantage.
· Basic networking skills such as OSI layers, network routing, topology, and interconnections.
· Passionate about learning and staying updated in emerging trends and technologies in Fiber network / SDN / NFV / Private network / Edge Computing / Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) analytic system.
· Able to perform network troubleshooting which involves VLANs, uplink, MSANs, OLTs, switches and copes configuration.
· Experience with setting up test bed for various scenarios of access network environment which includes packet generator such as Spirent and Ixia IxChariot
· Programming and scripting skills in Python for data analytics with common data science libraries (Pandas, NumPy), visualization tools (matplotlib, Bokeh), or data science libraries (scikit-learn). Any software development experience with Python will be an added advantage.
· Able to perform analysis on the collected data through data clustering, correlation, classification, machine learning as well as forecasting future value of the data.
· Experience with other programming language (MATLAB, C) and other skill such as able to do automation on data collections, data storage in DB (SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB) either through web scrapping, curl command and APIs will be an added advantage
· Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.