Career Level Entry-level
- Internship Programs for Economics, Finance, Marketing, Mass Communication, Entrepreneurship under undergraduate
- Learn on Risk Management, Financial Planning, Estate Planning, Investment, Will & Trust Planning and Proper Life Planning.
- Analyze Information and Present Realistic, Meaningful Recommendations based on their client’s Financial situation and Goal.
- Marketing Strategy, Selling Concept and On Field Training.
- Research, Analyze and Understand the concept of Financial Services, Risk Management, Income Protection, Mortgage Loan, Estate Planning and others related Fields.
- Responsible for Developing and Maintaining Relationship with clients.
- Attend Meetings, Seminars, Training, and Programs to Learn about New Products, Services & Opportunity.
- Perform Daily Performance Tracking and Actively Participate in Company Events (Meeting, Training, Activities)
- Understand your Career Growth & Development Opportunities.
- Assist in Team Building and Career Recruitment Activities.
- Provide Chance to Having Own Career Immediately Once Graduate.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidates must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/ “A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Possess Good Work Ethics, Pleasant Personality, Proactive and Resourceful.
- Self-motivated, Aggressive and Possess High Interest in the Financial Industry.
- Love challenges and like to work in a Culture environment.
- Possess Own Transport.
2. 1 to 1 Coaching basis and joint fieldwork
3. Mentoring, Guiding and Assisting will be provider
4. Wonderful Life to Experience
5. To Learn & Improve your – Communication Skills/Solving Problems Skills/Performance Skills/HR Management/Time Management/Marketing Skills/Management Skills/Interpersonal Skills/Social Media Skills