Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Are you looking for an internship to enhance your knowledge?
Do you want to become a future leader or subject matter expert in a global organization?
Do you want the opportunity to expand your knowledge of a variety of technology domain in a unique way?
What you’ll be doing
- Review the accuracy of all balance sheet data in compliance with internal policy
- Financial reporting covering both periodic and ad-hoc requirement
- Treasury and CAPEX management including month end and monthly forecast process
- Strict application and compliance of financial accounting and reporting standards
- Prepare audit schedule/ financial statement during external audit period
- Generate report from system and perform any ad hoc improvement projects from time to time
- 3 – 6 Months
What makes you stand out?
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
- The ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment and respond under ambiguous situations
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, an unfaltering attention to detail and is highly logical and numerate
- A continuous improvement mind-set and experience in process improvement will be an added advantage
- Appreciates a results-oriented culture and environment
- Flexible work schedule
- People first approach