Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Field service tasks at a customer’s facility that involve troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing equipment.
- Troubleshoot installation and upgrade issues.
- To reduce system downtime, coordinate equipment schedules.
- Conduct customer orientation and technical training for user application on all elements of equipment maintenance assistance.
- Prepare field service reports on customer support activity and give documentation on recurring problems to other supporting units.
- Perform any ad-hoc task as assigned by HOD.
- Candidate must possess at least a Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (Tahap 3) / Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree (Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic) of equivalent.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work under pressure.
- Ability to analyse and problem-solving skill.
- Ability of communication skill and good understanding with related department and in charge person.
- Have own transport and willing to travel to customer side (around Melaka/Johor area).
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (will added advantage).
- Work location: Malim or Krubong Melaka.