Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
To assist clients with various types of transactions which include liquidity options, valuation, due diligence and profitable growth.
Established budget for projects, completing them within a defined timeline. Providing and maintaining quality of work expected by our corporate clients.
Experience and Education:
- The ideal candidate should possess 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience, those gained in professional service environment is an added advantage
- A recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least a second class upper classification and/or a professional accounting qualification
- Qualified degree holders who are currently pursuing a recognised Professional Qualification are also encouraged to apply
Other: Knowledge, skills and etc:
- A strong team-player, analytical mindset and with a good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and possess high integrity
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Able to speak, read and write Chinese is an added advantage