Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
As an Executive Assistant to CEO (Operations), this position demands heavy responsibilities and unequivocal commitment. To keep pace with the CEO’s work, we are looking for high performers who can be developed on a fast career track.
The CEO’s Executive Assistant is expected to:
- Provide general, specialised, confidential and time sensitive operational and management support to the CEO in an accurate and flexible manner.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the CEO Office through the coordination and flow of information to him from all sources including email, social media, inter-office, phone, etc.
- Establish methodologies to streamline data flow and develop a tracking and filing system to ensure timely responses.
- Act as the primary liaison with various departments within the group.
- Meet on a regular basis with the CEO to ensure the big picture is maintained and to plan and coordinate upcoming events, appearances and meetings.
- Coordinate schedules and operational logistics for the CEO.
- Draft correspondences on numerous matters as directed.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience with demonstrated competency in providing executive level support.
- A strong degree in any major from a reputable university.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Possess competencies in the use of technologies and the ability to protect the confidentiality of sensitive information and safeguard against inappropriate access.
- Able to prioritise and to anticipate the needs of the CEO.
- Be energetic, career minded and possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to apply creativity in a multi-tasking environment.
- Be willing to travel.
- Be in the age of mid-20s to mid-30s.
If you are keen to be part of Capital Dynamics, please send your complete resume to email@example.com