Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- As a member of the development project team for product design.
- Involve in sourcing component/raw materials, selection & standardization for the latest refrigerant technology.
- To simulate the performance of the air conditioning unit and base on the simulation to design and select the component of the air.
- To prepare and decide the control logic of the air conditioning unit.
- Liaise with suppliers on components or part sourcing.
- To gather, compile, analyse and supply technical information on the design part.
- To gather necessary and useful information on ways to improve the company’s product range and manufacturing methods.
- To create, change and check the material master and BOM of the design parts in SAP.
- To ensure compliance with internal standard.
- Responsible in preparation of 2D & 3D drawings & prototyping.
- Patent filling.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering with CGPA 3.0/ 2nd Upper and above.
- Candidate must be independent, good attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Have fundamental understanding of mechanical and thermodynamics.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Be able to manage multiple projects at one time.