Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Responsible for running daily operation, test equipment setup, maintaining and upgrading the existing test rooms/facilities used.
- Liaise with Designer to perform testing, specifications and standards.
- To execute and review the test room daily operation, include manpower arrangement, testing request from customer.
- To study and improve test methods & system management from time to time.
- To include interpretation of result in the test report based on customer’s requirement.
- To analyse and finalize test results for approval.
- To oversee the work of validation from technicians.
- To conduct troubleshoot on the abnormality and failure of test unit.
- To conduct incoming equipment inspection, verification of purchased items and services.
- To participate and test the artefact/UUT for Proficiency Test (PT) or Inter-Laboratory Comparison (ILC) program.
- To calculate Measurement Uncertainty (MU) and include the result in test report.
- To ensure that testing is conducted as per standard procedures and is compliance to ISO 17025, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Mechanical/ Manufacturing/ Material with CGPA 3.0/2nd upper and above.
- Understanding of mechanical functionality especially in structural or sound will be added advantages.
- Have fundamental understanding of mechanical, electrical and thermodynamics/sound concepts, particularly.
- Independent, analytical, possess good planning & leadership skill.
- Have knowledge in IT/ Big Data will be a plus point.