Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- To collaborate with HVAC Product & Design teams by ensuring the products are designed and manufactured in full compliance with applicable standards, directives and regulations to obtain certification for global market access.
- Competent to interpret standards and regulations and develops testing procedures to certify the products and conform to the requirements.
- Competent to conduct tests and validation for all products based on IEC/ISO 17025 requirements in the field of product safety and EMC/EMI/RF.
- To liaise with conformity assessment bodies, authorities & regulatory bodies to obtain product certification and approvals.
- Proactive and regularly involved in IECEE Conformity Assessment Scheme & Technical Working Group of standardization.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering with CGPA 3.0/ 2nd upper and above.
- Strong knowledge of domestic, International Electrical Safety & EMC/ EMI Standards / Regulations.
- Possess experience in Product Compliance and certification related field.
- Ability to plan, organise and give attention to details and follow-through.