Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Responsible for electrical safety test plan for electronic & electrical part of the development.
- To manage and allocate resources to ensure smooth daily operation and meet target deadline committed.
- To generate the test report by receive and review the test request from customer.
- To translate standard requirements into testing procedure(s) and checking method to evaluate parts and products fulfil the requirements.
- To run, maintain and upgrade test rooms and the facilities used.
- To implement intermediate check procedure in the laboratory.
- To communicate and liaise wit customer regarding testing, specifications and standards.
- To include interpretation of result in the test report based on customer’s requirement.
- To ensure all the equipment in used for testing and/or environment monitoring are fit for use.
- To estimate & update Measurement Uncertainty (MU) and include in test report.
- To participate and test the artefact/UUT for Proficiency Test (PT) or Inter-Laboratory Comparison (ILC) Program.
- To study and improve test method from time to time.
- To prepare & maintain the purchasing document according to the requirement.
- To liaise with external certification and/or regulatory bodies.
- To ensure the products are complied with the international standards and countries’ regulations.
- Generate test plans, test reports, internal standards and other related documentations complying with ISO 9001, ISO 17025 & ISO 14000.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering with CGPA 3.0/ 2nd upper and above.
- Understanding of electrical & mechanical functionality and chemical constituents related to the component.
- Independent, analytical and possess good planning skill.
- Possess experience in related safety test on component of air conditioning according to related standard (IEC60335-1 & IE6335-2-40) will be an added advantage.