Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Study and analyze infrastructure technical problem and provide solution.
- Prepare troubleshoot report, root cases analysis and preventive improvement.
- Study and execute equipment revamp project.
- Improve troubleshoot procedure and reduce maintenance cost.
- Review and study the performance of preventive maintenance and corrective action to be taken.
- Collect and setup technical documentation such as drawing, manual, circuit diagram and technical information for maintenance purpose.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, System Engineering or other related engineering discipline.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.