Career Level Entry-level
We are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Editorial Intern to join our team. As an Editorial Intern,
you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in all aspects of the editorial process, including
research, writing, and editing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate in media
industry and eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
● Write articles, social media feeds, blog posts, and other content form for publication
● Collaborate with team members to develop and implement creative ideas for editorial initiatives
● Conduct research on digital trends and happening news, suggest and identify potential topics for
● Opportunities to attend media events and join production work.
● Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in English, Journalism, or a related field
● Strong writing and research skills
● Excellent attention to detail and ability to edit for grammar, style, and clarity
● Passionate in social media and publishing industry
● Photo editing and video editing skills are bonus
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Strong organizational and time-management skills
This is a part-time, paid internship with flexible hours. The ideal candidate will be able to commit to at
least 20 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months.
If you are passionate about writing and eager to gain practical experience in the editorial field, we
encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Make sure that you’ve visited our page!