Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends
- Researching consumer opinions and marketing strategies and proposing adjustments to current strategies accordingly
- Creating graphic representations of data and translating complex research into easily readable content for stakeholders and other departments
- Preparing marketing proposals and presentations based on company needs
- Measuring consumer satisfaction with products or services
- Monitoring and managing the company’s social media platforms, adjusting outreach tactics as needed.