Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Durian Capital is a next generation durian plantation company founded on the latest modern industrial planting technologies & techniques. We aim to pioneer the growth of the Musang King industry, and ultimately become a leading player in durian plantation management.
Durian Capital recently launched Malaysia’s 1st Licensed Durian Investment Scheme, regulated by Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) under the Interest Scheme Act 2016. Our goal is to democratise agriculture investing and offer an inclusive product that will enable more Malaysians to participate in the growth of Malaysia’s next global commodity – Musang King durians.
We are looking for a well-rounded Digital Marketing Executive to join us in growing the Durian Capital brand & leading performance marketing for our Durian Investment Scheme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all web, email, social media (to include Facebook, Instagram &
- Work in unison with the Head of Design & Marketing to manage the coordination
of all digital campaigns.
- Contribute and oversee the social media strategy for Durian Capital Berhad,
including the development and management of engaging content, which will be
evidenced in the weekly & monthly reporting of all activity.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns in conjunction with the wider Sales
& Marketing Team.
- Coordinate and take responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital
- Marketing activity, in conjunction with the Head of Design & Marketing.
- Identify trends and insights, optimising campaign spend and performance based
on the insights.
- A dedication to the discovery and utilisation of the latest tools & techniques in
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytical tools, identifying key
metrics and using these to inform future campaign strategy
- Champion digital across the business to drive forward digitalisation of our brand
& our corporate profile.
- Ability to create and execute social media marketing campaigns and online PR
- Ability to work as part of a team & autonomously
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Superb understanding of organic search and the wider digital environment
- Problem solving skills, including the ability to manage conflicting work demands
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
- Must be very hands on with a highly proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude