Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We seek a Digital & Content Marketing Specialist to develop and execute the digital marketing and content strategy to grow our investment advisory and fund management business in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Defining an overall digital marketing strategy focused on brand growth and customer acquisition through campaigns, thought leadership and digital content;
- Conceptualising and implementing engaging creative content strategy, including writing and editing collaterals, EDMs and social media postings;
- Developing and executing integrated digital communications with inbound and outbound marketing for existing products, new product launches and cross-sell initiatives;
- Increasing brand reach, awareness, and messaging across all digital and social media platforms;
- Working alongside web developers and designers, coordinating the design and functionality of websites and optimising website structure and content for search engines (SEO);
- Monitoring and maintaining website health;
- Undertaking special projects such as transforming digital customer experiences, according to the company’s needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University, majoring in Marketing, Communications, Finance, or equivalent.
- Although 1-2 years’ experience in executing digital marketing plans, copywriting and/or content-editing is useful, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Working experience in the fund management or financial services industry is a plus.
- Candidates who have successfully built a large following on social media platform and websites have an advantage.
- Creative, excellent at executing strategy and outstanding communication skills.
- Positive attitude, willing to engage in hands-on execution and able to work independently.
- If you are keen to be part of Capital Dynamics, please send your complete resume to email@example.com