Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Involves in the delivery of telecommunication software project throughout whole liftcycle.
- Assist Business Analyst in understand user’s requirement and needs, follow up with R&D and development to meet on the needs and requirements.
- Responsible for performing the Function test、System Integration Test、User Acceptance Test as required.
- Cooperate with external parties and vendor to support integration and troubleshooting.
- Assist project manager to archieve the milestone.
- Provide 2nd or 3rd level technical support and business flow clarification.
- Required remote standby for operational and maintenance support, including troubleshooting customer complaints, system health check, system backup and etc.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in OSS Domain of Telecommunication.
- Skill in database(Oracle/Mysql), Linux Commands & Shell Script, Python.
- Have experience in telecom operator is an added advantage.
- Required language: English . Candidate who can speak mandarin is an added advantage.
- Resourceful, good analytical and problem solving skills with positive customer service attitude.
- Self-motivated, team work and able to work independently.
- Flexible Working Arrangement for this position