Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Researching and analysing market trends using quantitative model and using technical analysis to make trading decisions
- Developing and implementing complex quantitative models (e.g. trading & forecasting)
- Performing daily statistical analyses (e.g. risk analytics and default risk modelling) and coding tasks (e.g. pattern recognition or machine learning)
- Detailing model specifications and methods of data collection
- Testing new models, products and analytics programs
- Developing optimal strategies
- Developing new data algorithm and models to support company products
- Presenting and interpreting data results to senior management and clients
- Strong problem solving skill.
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in data science related roles.
- A solid Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or Statistics or any other related computational discipline from a reputable university. Applicants with the relevant master’s qualification would have an advantage.
- Proven expertise in data science and analytics for key areas, such as probability and statistics, time-series analysis, pattern recognition, optimisation, and predictive modelling.
- Understanding supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-Means, SVM, Decision Trees, Random Forest, etc. is a plus.
- Hands on programming experience in Python and R.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
If you are keen to be part of Capital Dynamics, please send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org