Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are looking for a detail-oriented and intelligent data analyst to manage our global financial and economic data. If you are constantly seeking to learn and improve your skill set, you are the type of person we are looking for.
- In-depth collection and excavation of global macroeconomics and industry economics. Identify the authenticity and quality of the data, and integrate it from multiple sources and formats.
- Clean, input and analyse the connections between the data; assess the potential value and meaning of the data; and provide the most professional financial data to global clients.
- Create data sources and conduct relevant data association research.
- Participate in the design and improvement of data processing technologies and processes, optimise data collection tools, and ensure the high quality and efficiency of data.
- Participate in key data-related projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Management, Computer Science, Data Science, or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly advanced MS Excel skills, including basic functions and formulas.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Python, and other similar programming tools.
- Must have a good command of both English and Mandarin, both spoken and written. Other foreign languages are an added advantage.
- Preferably three (3) years of experience or more in finance, data analysis, macroeconomics, or other related industries, or experience in macroeconomic research.
- Have a keen insight into the financial market. A professional certificate like a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Securities Commission’s Capital Market Services Representative’s Licence (CMSRL), or other relevant certificates will be an advantage.
- Be passionate about the field of financial data and aspire to develop a long-term career in this field.
- Be proactive and capable of developing data sources and researching data associations.
- Professional maturity in the workplace: being able to work under pressure, being proactive in learning, and being able to solve problems.