Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Identify and collect structure and unstructured data from multiple sources.
- Develop, analysis and manage the large volume of structured and unstructured data.
- Use related reporting/ analysis or coding tools to pinpoint pattern, trends and inter-relationships amongst various data set.
- Develop analytic dashboard, graphs and reports using business intelligent tools.
- Perform testing to ensure the quality of the generated analytic data.
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management to identify business intelligent tools and process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Min Diploma/Degree holder in Data Science/Statistic/Computer.
- Experience in handling any machine learning, business intelligent or Big Data related projects.
- Knowledge in any data visualization software like Metabase, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik. Metabase, pivot reports.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Senai, Johor area.