Career Level Entry-level
Rapidly growing BPO organization focusing on providing professional customer service and KYC Compliance to various Industries
- Deliver fair outcome to our customers and ensure the quality of service in place.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Work with internal teams to ensure the pre & post service for all products are in place.
- Open for Fresh Graduates – Diploma/Degree in any specialization
- Excellent command of spoken and written English,
- Candidate possesses 6 months – 1 year of customer service/call-center is preferred
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be willing to work rotational shift
- Morning: 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Afternoon: 3.00pm – 12.00am
- Night: 11.30pm – 8.30am
- Company group insurance
- KPI Allowance
- Shift Allowance
- Paid Training
- Transport Allowance