Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing on-site or remote technical support for installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance independently, identifying technical problems and making analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories.
- Coordinating and executing projects through planning, meeting milestones and regular reviews.
- Consulting with and advising customers on the best service solutions in accordance with standard processes, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs and providing specialist support and solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for the development of new service applications, equipment and methods.
- Provide Support to Sales Team, inclusive of Robot Simulation, cycle time evaluation and accessibility check.
- To introduce and familiarize the potential customers on robotics and robotic-related applications.
- To undertake robotics programming or programming as well as commissioning KUKA Robot System.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Industrial/ Electrical/ Mechatronic/ Electromechanical/ Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Robotics programming, commissioning, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and understanding of system design, system engineering, system simulation and fieldbus communications.
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings, equipment manuals etc.