Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
This role will be responsible for creative-related work-streams including developing educational resources (such as video, presentation slides, infographic), marketing collaterals and online assessments and ensure consistency across all content assets.
- Develop creative-related jobs, as required and briefed; ensure awareness and understanding of planned projects.
- Handle all print/digital/html/web/multimedia projects, from concept and creation to delivery. This includes the accurate proofreading of all assigned projects.
- Liaise with internal and external collaborators; marketing, sales and project teams, customers and vendors.
- Ensure AP print and digital collateral, and standards are aligned with corporate branding
- Develop new digital ideas to support AP sales and marketing efforts.
- Experience in graphic designing with a strong portfolio.
- Creation skills – Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity and video editing software
- Experience in digital content development would be a plus
- Meticulously organised with project management skills and the ability to multitask in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to take initiative, be innovative and creatively solve problems