Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
1. Assist in the developing of business policy and corporate strategy, such as the key performance indicators for the Company and all departments.
2. Coordinate on the Group’s operations, including the policies set by the parent company.
3. Review and evaluate the investment projects/business expansion plan of the Company.
4.Coordinate on the matters pertaining to subsidiary/associate companies, such as board meetings/annual general meeting, board resolutions, etc.
5. Plan and execute the events for corporate social responsibility initiative of the Company.
6. Support in secretarial duties such as arrangement of board of directors meeting and management meeting, preparation of meeting minutes, etc.
7. Coordinate on the internal audit and risk management matters.
8.Review and make changes to the relevant policies and procedures as and when required.
9. Any other special assignments/duties as and when required.
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Management/ Finance/Account or equivalent.
2. Possess excellent communication skills in both verbal and written, required languages: English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
3. Candidate with working experience in secretarial job is an added advantage.