Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin & English
- Strong communication and writing skills in Mandarin & English.
- No prior skill needed, on-the-job training will be provided.
- Assisting in researching on Listed Companies;
- Conduct competitive analysis by collecting quantitative and qualitative information;
- Consolidating and summarising information into actionable items, reports and presentations;
- Conduct market research fieldwork including meeting research requirements, conducting face-to-face or virtual meetings to collect raw data and recording and interpreting information provided by respondents; and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What will you learn within Internship?
- Enhance analysing skills
- Acquire skills & knowledge that benefits future career path
- Gain Corporate Finance knowledge
- Know more different business model
- Gain knowledge from our IPO and M&A course
- Training provided
- Ability to convert to full time
- Good working environment
- Traveling allowance