Career Level Entry-level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Assisting in researching on Listed Companies
- Conduct competitive analysis by collecting quantitative and qualitative information
- Consolidating and summarising information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Conduct market research fieldwork including meeting research requirements, conducting face-to-face or virtual meetings to collect raw data and recording and interpreting information provided by respondents.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Business
Administration or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin & English
- Strong communication and writing skills in Mandarin & English
- No prior skill needed, on-the-job training will be provided
What will you learn within Internship?
- Enhance analytical and research skills
- Gain Corporate Finance knowledge
- Know more different business model
- Acquire skills & knowledge that benefits future career path
- Gain knowledge from our IPO and M&A course
- Training provided
- Ability to convert to full time
- Good Working environment
- Traveling allowance
- Public transport accessible