Career Level Mid-level
Experience 2 Years
- Assist Maintenance Engineer on daily / yearly maintenance activities in facilities especially on electrical and mechanical work.
- Oversee all Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) equipment and installation and ensure all are in good and proper working order based on maintenance plan.
- Maintaining the building’s electrical supply and reticulation system, installations, and equipment.
- Day to day operations of the entire facility, electrical installation and monitoring on high voltage facility equipment’s performance. This will also include overseeing production equipment, maintenance and contractor work arrangement.
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical fault circuit/system and provide recommendation to minimize re-occurrence or long term solution.
- To ensure all laws and regulations related to electrical system and installation are complied with the authority.
- Able to communicate English And Malay.
- Possess Vocational Diploma or certification in Electrical & Mechanical
- At least 2 years working experience in related fields
- Others: Well verse in M&E installation (Able to work overtime and under pressure with minimum supervision.); AO/A4 certificate holder will be an added advantage.