Career Level Entry-level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Planning and sourcing of require goods.
- Sourcing new and review existing goods to ensure goods remain competitive.
- Liaising with existing supplier/vendor, negotiating prices and delivery.
- Evaluates supplier/vendor on prices, quality of products and average shipping times.
- Preparing purchase orders, expedite orders and delivery.
- Maintaining supplier/vendor records and purchasing records.
- Responsible for sourcing material & tools.
- Liaison with other departments as necessary to forecast, plan to meet, and to supply demand to relevant quality.
- Payment terms and lead time negotiation, Purchase Order administration.
- Sourcing for new supplier/vendor, brands and cost optimization.
- Able to read engineering drawings and understand fabrication process i.e. turning, CNC milling, grinding etc. will be an added advantage.
- Other duties and assignments as instructed by superiors from time to time.
- To comply with all requirements of ISO (inclusive of all standards approved by the Management) and to adhere to general safety practices, standard operating procedure, work instructions, policies and guidelines provided by the company.
- At least diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- 0 to 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong communication/negotiation and analytical skills.