Career Level Senior
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Key Job Description
- Lead teams on audit engagements involving clients from various industries.
- Plan and execute assignments and ensure timely completion in compliance with professional standards.
- Review work and coach junior members on the job & work closely with clients to maintain and/or build client relationships.
- Key Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification in accounting, finance or relevant discipline.
- Prior relevant audit experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge of auditing practices and control practices.
- Strong knowledge of relevant laws and regulations in place.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent command over accounting software and MS Office.
- Proficiency in using CCH ProFx System will be an added advantage.